This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) modified by Invenzi Tecnologia Ltda. (www.invenzi.com).
C. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including its IP address, geographic location, browser type and version and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this website, including reference source, visit duration, page views and navigation paths on the website;
- information you enter when submitting a form on our website – for example, your name, your e-mail address, name of the company you work for, phone number, state, city, area of interest, subject, message you want to send , date of birth, educational and employment information, as well as uploaded files;
- information you enter while using the services on our website;
- information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information related to everything you buy, services you use or transactions you make through our website;
- information that you post on our website with the intention of posting it on the internet, including your username, profile pictures and the content of your publications;
- information contained in any communications you send to us by email or through our website, including the content and metadata of the communication;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- manage our website and our business;
- customize our website for you;
- enable the use of the services available on our website;
- send products purchased through our website;
- provide services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders, as well as collect your payments;
- send non-marketing commercial communications;
- send email notifications specifically requested by you;
- send our newsletter by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- send marketing communications related to our business or the carefully selected third- party business that we believe will be of interest to you, by mail or by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive marketing communications);
11.provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
12.handle questions and complaints made by or about you in relation to our website;
13.keep our website safe and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service); and
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you have granted us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and adjusted through the use of privacy controls on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing by them or third parties.
E. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our holding company and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in relation to any ongoing or potential lawsuit;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
- the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling (or contemplating selling); and
- to any person we reasonably believe can request a court or other competent authority to disclose such personal information, when, in our reasonable opinion, it is likely that such court or authority will order the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India..
- Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section F.
G. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- This section G defines our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes should not be kept any longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Without prejudice to article G-2, we will generally exclude personal data belonging to the categories defined below on the date / time defined below:
- the type of personal data will be deleted as soon as it is verified that the purpose has been achieved or that the data are no longer necessary or relevant to the achievement of the specific purpose sought.
- Not withstanding the other provisions of this section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential litigation; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
H. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all of your personal information provided on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy periodically by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We can notify you of changes to this policy by email or via the private messaging system on our
J. YOUR RIGHTS
You can instruct us to provide any personal information we hold about you; the provision of this information will be subject to payment of a shipping fee if requested to send by means other than electronic.
We may retain the requested personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will generally expressly agree in advance with the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. THIRD PARTY SITES
Our website includes links to and details of third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. INFORMATION UPDATE
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
server. Cookies can be “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a browser and will remain valid until the defined expiration date, unless it is deleted by the user before the expiration date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the
end of the user’s session, when the browser is closed. Cookies do not normally contain any information that personally identifies a user, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored and obtained from cookies. We use persistent and session cookies on our website.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are described below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user accesses the website / track users while they browse the website / improve the usability of the website / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve site security / customize the site for each user / target ads that may be of particular interest to specific users;
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies – for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie handling cancellation settings by clicking ”Tools”, ”Internet Options”, ”Privacy” and ”Advanced”;
- In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking ”Tools”, ”Options”, ”Privacy”,
selecting ”Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and deselecting ”Accept cookies from websites”; and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the ”Customize and control” menu and clicking ”Settings”, ”Advanced” and ”Site settings” and then selecting ”Block third- party cookies” in the “Cookies and site data” section.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer – for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookie files manually (see instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking ”Tools”, ”Options”, ”Privacy”, selecting ”Use custom settings for history”, clicking ”Show cookies” and then ”Remove all cookies” and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Advanced”, “Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other website and plugins data ”before clicking on“ Clear browsing data ”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Invenzi Tecnologia Ltda. complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in force.